Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
so much for the BEACH! It has seriously rained everyday this week and ruined my hopes of getting a freckle tan, because that’s pretty much all I get these days anyways HA. rain rain GO AWAY. I’m not even kidding.
Anywhoo, I have a lovely and much anticipated 5 day weekend [thank you memorial day]. Today we went to Borders and I scavenged through a good 8 magazines, had a heavenly piece of carrot cake and enjoyed a nice warm like the sun (at the BEACH :D) white chocolate mocha. It was glorious, despite the gloom and doom out the large window, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Then we people watched at the mall, and got some hand soaps from B&BW (yay!). Before heading home we stopped at the grocery store and stocked up on some fruits and veggies etc for this weekend. I’ve been craving strawberries and we’ve been making smoothies like they are going out of style.
My “hope to do’s” for our staycation :
- finish some homework for next week
- head to Old Navy and get some $1 flip flops
- go to the beach!! (I am DETERMINED!)
- re-arrange and re-organize my craft room and other various rooms!
- work on some projects, if the time presents itself. I have some home decor etc ideas I’m dying to dive into.
- rejuvenate and refresh my iTunes for summer. (My ipod is feeling a bit stale)
- make smoothies!!
- Ikea maybe? I think yes, my wallet thinks no. :/
- flea market/thrift store.
- work on stuff for Vac. Bible School.
- Prepare Jake for some Wii domination :D (pshht he beats me at Mario kart every time!)
- Buy and prepare portfolio for review on the 4th. (guh)
(aaand this little booger graduated kindergarten this week and received 4 awards! so proud of my deanie!)
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!
What are YOUR plans?
Monday, May 18, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
This week has been kind of sad since Ashlan & Jaime (our crazy good friends) left. So we woke up them morning and decided to take a bike ride since we haven’t done much but school lately. Normally Saturdays consist of cleaning, homework and lounging around the house…notsomuch fun.
but not today!
We rode 10 miles and stopped to see the primate sanctuary! We got home just in time, it had started sprinkling on our way back. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Saturday!